Hair – Get it cut/styled within 2 days of the shoot.
Hair accessories – If you’re shooting outdoors, be ready to put your hair up and make it look nice in case of a windy day. Bring bobby pins, hair clips, headbands or any other favorite accessories......>
- Clean, clean, clean – clean nails, clean hair, clean feet ,fresh-scrub teeth. The cleaner the kid, the better their photos will turn out.
- If your child is still in diapers or pull-ups, tuck’em.....>
- Dad – Have a fresh shave or trim, and use new razor, shave cream, and a moisturizing aftershave to limit bumps and redness. Make sure nail....>
- Moisturize that belly!
- Gather your props to bring along – ultrasound printout, alphabet blocks ......>
- Use a wash cloth to clean away flaky skin.
- Trim those tiny fingernails and toenails with appropriate baby trimmers.......>
- The biggest tips for seniors are to have an even tan, don’t get sunburned, clean and freshly-paint those nails, and moisturize and scrub away dry skin.
- Bring a variety of outfits – cap and gown, something casual, something ......>